Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nurse Joy Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I was carried to the Nurse's office and was laid on a bed, I heard screaming and shouts that hurts my head. I couldn't move, then I started to moan.

Nurse Joy: Would everyone please calm down, we have a girl that is now unconcious. Now shut up, all of you. Then I used my powers to zip every students mouth except Wolf's and Kaitlyn's that are now covered in blood. I shook my head slowly, then I lead them in. Now, what happened? I said as I looked sideways at Wolf then at Kaitlyn's unconcious body.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 am

Wolf glanced quickly at Kaitlyn, a little uneasy about explaining exactly what they were doing when this happened. It was a...private subject, and one that he did not wish to discuss with anyone else, even if she was a Nurse. Still, if there was any way that she would be able to help Kaitlyn, he would have to tell her everything.

...to his dismay. "...we were having sex. Afterwards, she just...collapsed. I don't know exactly what happened."

As soon as he noticed all the eyes staring at him and his girlfriend, Wolf clenched his hands into fists, and felt his palms grow hot. His eyes took on a fiery shade of red, and he ground his teeth together irritably. He hated being stared at like that, and he just wanted the Nurse to help Kaitlyn so they could leave. Maybe he would go on a hunt when this was all over.

He felt like killing something.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Nurse Joy: I stared at him then shrugged my shoulders and lead them inside into her office and closed the door. She then turned to Kaitlyn as she felt her palm then took her hand away like she was being sprayed by Holy Water, I turned to the desk and opened a drawer and took out one of Kaitlyn's medicines of headaches, but this was worse. I took out a bottle of Asprin and gave it to Wolf. When she wakes up, give this to her. If it happens again, bring her right back to me. I think she has some kind of worm coming across her. I said, then I opened the door and lead them out. And give her 2 pills, if she gets headaches from recovering just give her one pill for the headaches and another pill to make that worm go away. Then I shook his and watched him leave.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 am

Wolf took the pills and stared down at the bottle blankly.

Were these supposed to make her feel better? And how long had she been taking these? What exactly did they do? For all he knew, they were what was causing her suffering, and she would be better off with nothing more than bed rest. However, he nodded to the doctor and pocketed the strange pills, hoping to all hell that they would be more than simple placebos.

"Thanks," he muttered dryly.

Gently lifting Kaitlyn in his arms, he carried her back to their dorm, shapeshifted, and watched her sleep.

There was a simple pleasure in watching his beautiful girlfriend sleep. The way her chest rose and fell with her subtle breaths, the sound of her heartbeat echoing about the room, and each of her soft features remaining completely still as her mind performed its nightly maintenance on the body. Sniffing her hand and licking it lightly, he pattered on soft paws to the foot of the bed and laid his head down, drifting off to sleep.

However, he was a light sleeper. At even the slightest disturbance, he would be the first to know.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 pm

As I was soundly asleep, I had a dream of me and Wolf had kids together. She almost smiled when a dark cloud hovered over her, her two cubs disappeared and Wolf also disappeared and then came up the cloud and though it was actually Athena, the Goddess of War was trying to break them up. I really don't want to see my boyfriend nor my cubs hurt, but as Athena reached out to me, I didn't hestitate as I took her hand. Her hands were hot and was the same as Wolf's. I looked up and I knew it was Wolf's mother. I tried to take my hand away but her grip was too strong and I screamed.

I got up quickly screaming and seen Wolf in his lycan form, Wolf, it's your mother! She wants to break us up so she could live peacefully with you and kill our cubs... I really don't want to see that to happen. I said quickly, I shaken but I didn't turn into my lycan form. What could happen to Wolf if I tear him up?
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Wolf, still in Lycan form, nuzzled Kaitlyn's hand affectionately, resting his furry snout against her palm submissively.

He couldn't make out what seemed to be wrong with her. She seemed to have had some sort of nightmare, and had awaken screaming, much to Wolf's surprise and discomfort. He hated seeing her upset, and she had become more upset and troubled in the past few days than he had ever seen her. His wolf eyes fraught with worry, he stared at her for a moment before shapeshifting.

Rising up on two feet again, he returned to his human form, which naturally left him completely nude. "No one is taking you away from me." He said forcefully, kissing her passionately on the lips before scouring his dresser for a shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

I smiled at him as he kissed her and left to his dresser for a t-shirt and some black jean pants. I was getting dizzy, then fell backwards on our bed. I can't stand up, what's wrong with me? I said. I stared at Wolf dizzily, then I look at the pills. Then I almost forgot that he took me to the nurse. What did the nurse say before we left? What did she give you? I asked him, I tried to sit up in my bed then I felt sick to my stomach. But I didn't feel like feeding on anything. I waited on Wolf's answer as he got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:08 am

Wolf glanced at her, midway through buttoning his pants.

"Nothing's wrong with you. You're perfect." He said firmly, hesitating before continuing. "Whatever it is, it's just temporary." He focused his attention back to dressing curtly, mulling over what he had just said in his mind. Why had he said that? He had no authority to say such things, or to even try and raise her hope at all. He had no idea what was wrong with her, or why she had fainted immediately after having sex with him. He was right about one thing, though.

She was perfect.

Wolf snatched the small bottle of pills from the dresser and stared down at the blank description for a moment, wondering if instructions or something were just going to magically appear if he glared at it long enough. However, naturally, nothing appeared, so he tossed Kaitlyn the bottle. "The nurse thinks you have a worm," Wolf said. spitting out the word nurse more forcefully than the rest of his words. "She said take two of those and call her in the morning." He finished sarcastically, poking fun at an overused doctoral statement of reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm

I looked at him carefully when he told her that she had a worm. WHAT!!! I screamed. Then I look at the bottle closely. I shrugged and took two pills. I closed the lid to the bottle. Then I looked at Wolf unhappily, I couldn't get the nightmare out of my mind. I was thinking of getting up, but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Wolf opened his mouth widely and yawned, realizing that he hadn't been to sleep for at least 20 hours.

He had been so worried about Kaitlyn and scared for her safety that all of his personal needs must've been pushed back into his subconscious. He thought about just curling up on the floor to get some shut-eye, but there was no way he could sleep now, especially due to Kait's own unrest.

He noticed she looked a bit uneasy, and was staring off blankly into space.

"...you're still thinking about that dream, aren't you, babe?" He said, sitting beside her and pulling her closer to him. "I don't want you to worry, alright? We're safe here. No one will ever take you or our cubs away from me."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I looked up at him and smiled. Then I nodded my head when he asked me if I was still remembering my nightmare. Then I hugged him tightly, I just hope that he would never leave me again. My bending of air actually happens if I get nightmares. I shook a little thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 am

Wolf finally finished dressing and stood up to sit in the doorframe, mind lost in thought. His mother...it had been quite a while since he had paid her a visit. And if Kaitlyn's nightmares were foreshadowing something dark brewing, it was very possible that he would be seeing her again soon.

A deep growl rumbled throughout his body even as he thought about it.

To be honest, he wasn't sure if he could defeat his mother in a fight. It was well known among all Lycans that females were larger and physically stronger than their male counterparts, in order to defend their cubs from attackers while the father was out hunting. If she wanted to try and take his cubs, he would fight her to his dying breath, but he may have to get some help if he was to win.

An alliance with others from the school may be their one way of saving their children.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I didn't know what was Wolf was talking about, then my stomach rumbled. I put my hand on my stomach, I looked up at him. Wolf, I'm hungry. I was whining but I tried to keep the whining out of my voice. But she just couldn't help it, she had a horrible nightmare. I looked at him and noticed he wasn't looking at her, WOLF! I screamed to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 am

Wolf flinched as Kaitlyn screamed at him, growling irritably at her impatience.

"I heard you the first time." He growled quietly, sighing as he removed his clothes once again and prepared to hunt. However, just before turning into his Lycan form, he reaching into the dresser and pulled a chained cuff from a dark box and locked it onto his arm. He did this before every hunt. It was more of a reminder than an actual restraint, serving as a requiem of his slavery to not only his two forms, but to Kaitlyn as well.

"I'll hunt." He mumbled, changing into a wolf and jumping from the window.

A part of Wolf told him to never come back. Over the past few days, she had been nothing but an annoyance, whining incessantly and complaining about everything that ailed her. If not for the cubs that may be growing within her, he may have left already. He missed the good old days, when it was nothing but raw passion and desire, instinct and pure feeling. It was so much easier with his regular girls. All they wanted was a fuck. They usually didn't ask questions, and knew how to keep a secret, ironically. It was definitely more fun...but he knew where that road would leave him. He had been down it already.

Nothing but a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

I stared after him after he left telling me he's going to go hunt. I really didn't mean to whine, but this time I'm going to stop whining and act like an adult before everyone started to act like a child themselves. All they want is attention, but I'm not going to go that path anymore. Mom left me after she told me not to come back. I felt tears weld up in my eyes. I shook off the tears and started to get up, I really need to go pee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Joy Part 1   Nurse Joy Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Joy Part 1
Page 1 of 1