Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I moved in with Wolf and put my stuff on my bed next to his four-poster and laid down on his bed.

Wolf: Hey baby, want to have kids with me? And did you know that An and this boy Anael already had kids? I asked her those two questions.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I stared at him unbelievably, WHAT! WHENEVER DID AN HAD KIDS!?! I yelled. I've always wanted kids.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Wolf frowned at Kaitlyn's wild reaction.

He didn't know that she was so sensitive to the topic at hand. As a Lycan, it was natural to have an urge to breed and give life to the next generation. And he had definitely had the urge with Kaitlyn. However, this was a big step for each of them, and he didn't want her to just accept without thinking over the consequences. Even if Angela and her boyfriend Anael were ready, didn't necessarily mean he and Kaitlyn were.

"Just the other day, I think. A baby girl named Emily. She's cute."

He smiled darkly at her. "...but not as cute as a Lycan pup."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I looked at him as confused as I could be, I bit my lip. Was I ready for this? I stared at him and smiled. I want to have kids with you Wolf, I really do. Maybe twin girls. I said thoughtfully as I pulled the covers over us and I started to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Wolf smiled a signature fanged grin. "Let's hope Fate will be kind to us."

Wolf's tongue hungrily wandered about Kaitlyn's mouth, and soon found itself wandering across her cheek and down her neck. His hands slid carelessly beneath her shirt, where they found the back of her bra, unclipping it with ease. He allowed it to linger a moment as he drank her in, kissing her deeply and rolling his hips against hers. He could already feel his pants begin to tighten, and a fresh wave of adrenaline flowing through his veins.

Soon, the thought of having cubs faded into nothing but an afterthought, and nothing existed but the feeling itself. The warmth running throughout his body, his controlled, precise breathing contrasting his wild, uncontrollable heart rate, and the absolute beauty of Kaitlyn's body was almost...

...primal.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm

I sighed as I let Wolf let him touch me, I felt him touch my bra as he unhooked it. I lifted my leg over his hip as I unzipped his pants and slipped my hands in his pants and massaged his penis. I went deeper into the covers and I took his pants off and start licking it.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Wolf growled, but it wasn't his usual fierce snarl.

It was a deep, rumbling growl that indicated a feeling of extreme bliss. As Kaitlyn's tongue trailed up and down his hardening member, he growled that low sound again while running his paw-like hands through her hair. Her mouth felt incredible, and he couldn't help but wonder if she had ever tried doing something like this before with someone else...

...the thought made his eyes glow briefly red.

Wolf licked his lips as the pleasure began to peak. "Kaitlyn..." he whispered quietly. "...I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm

I looked up at him, I love you too baby. I said, as I take off my pants and got on top of him, Are you ready for this? I asked him about ready to ride him.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm

"Fuck yeah." Wolf said, reaching up and pinching one of her nipples teasingly.

Her body was tight, wet, and warm, and he felt like he was being squeezed in a vice. She looked so pale in the dim light compared to his body, full of color and strength. But he knew how strong she was. She had wolf in her yet. Even as he pushed himself in and out of her, he could feel her muscles contracting on him, and it felt ethereal.

Wolf reached out and grasped Kaitlyn's hips as she came up and down on top of him. However, he didn't realize how hard he was squeezing her, and it wasn't until he felt something dripping from his claw-tips that he released her. He had inadvertently punctured her skin, and she was bleeding.

"Sorry, love..." he said, whimpering slightly. "...don't know my own strength."

Leaning forward, he trailed his tongue along the wound seductively as he began pumping into her even faster.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I looked down at my bleeding hip, I shrugged its fine, I'm used to that kind of pain. I moaned as he licked my hips and he pumped faster, and I helped him a lot. Oh shit, fuck me. Uh, harder. I moaned louder and then bent down and started to kiss him on the neck and bit him hard. I knew how hard he bit me the last time he broke up with me. Now I wanted kids with him, as I felt him turning me over I moaned as he done this.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Wolf closed his eyes blissfully as Kaitlyn bit him on the neck. Fuck, that turned him on. He caught a drop of blood falling from the wound and he sucked it tantalizingly slowly from his finger, enjoying the taste of his own blood. Suddenly, he found himself turning Kaitlyn over quickly and thrusting deep inside her as she laid on her back, moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck, baby, you're tight..."

Every moan only helped drive him over the edge, and he was approaching at high speed.

Reaching down, Wolf rubbed her clit with two fingers as he pumped himself deeper and deeper into her body. His fingers were instantly coated in fluids, and he licked them clean. Damn...she tasted almost as good as she looked. He remembered how he had felt when he first met her, and how much it meant to him when he learned that the feeling was mutual. Now, she was prepared to have his cubs.

Who said they couldn't enjoy a good fuck while they were at it?

Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh fuck, here bite me. I yelled out but softly as I moved my head to the side for him to bite me. I kept moving up and down while he fucked me. I humped him as hard as I can, I can feel you, you're coming close. Fuck me harder baby. I moaned and I used my legs and wrapped around his waist as he done this... And I humped him getting better at this.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Wolf's whole body shook as he sprung forward and bit her, hard enough to pierce the skin again, but soft enough to not cause any pain. He had his razor-sharp fangs to thank for that. They sank through flesh like a hot knife through butter. He could taste her blood in his mouth, and the sensation only sent more waves of adrenaline through him like a bolt of lightning.

"Fuck..." It was happening...

He stared down at her, his eyes fierce with desire and longing. He could feel the tension building, and his body suddenly ignited like napalm. He was cuming, and cuming hard. He pulled his arms in and clutched his abs as his cum erupted inside of her, filling her. And almost as soon as it had started, it was over.

Wolf pulling his softened member out of Kaitlyn's body as his cum continued to drip out of her. He collapsed next to her, a sweating, panting heap of muscle. For some reason, his thoughts drifted to An and her boy-toy Anael. Was it as good for them as it had been for him?

If so, that Anael was a lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

I screamed as Wolf cummed. I felt him pull it out and then he fell beside to catch his breath and he was sweating. I pulled the covers off of us. I moaned and moving my head back and forth and I suck in all the blood that Wolf bit me at. It was recovering, then without warning. I fell to the ground, shit not again... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Wolf's eyes snapped open when he heard a dull thud coming from the side of the bed. Kaitlyn was there on the floor, appearing to be in pain of some sort. Wolf got down on the ground beside her, face contorted with worry. Both of them were completely naked, but neither of them seemed to mind, as they were completely at ease seeing each other's bare bodies.

"Kaitlyn! You ok?" He said, wrapping an arm around her.

He waited for her to respond, but his mind was already racing. What was wrong with her? Did it have something to do with what had just happened? Maybe he had been a little too rough with her...maybe he wasn't rough enough. He prayed to no one in particular that nothing was wrong with her, even though his eyes were telling her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 pm

I looked up at him, I hurt my head. I said softly then closed my eyes. I was being lifted to my bed, felt him putting on his clothes then put on my jammies and then carried to the nurses office. What happened to me?
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I looked up at him, "I hurt my head." I said softly then closed my eyes. I was being lifted to my bed, felt him putting on his clothes then put on my jammies and then carried to the nurses office. What happened to me?
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Wolf was still carrying Kaitlyn in his arms as if she were no lighter than a feather.

Her breathing and heartrate were low, although he didn't know if she was in any serious danger or not. Her injuries were minor, and she seemed fine. But...why did he feel like this was all his fault? He had never meant to put her in any sort of danger, or to let any kind of harm befall her.

Was...this his fault?

As she came to, Wolf frowned down at her. "You fainted. I'm taking you to the Nurse's Office. Maybe she can help."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I didn't say anything, my head was going side to side as though I was on a roller coaster... I was recovering by the bites and then I didn't know what to think, all of a sudden I fell. It wasn't Wolf's fault, she couldn't stand how sad he looks.

((role playing at the Nurses' Office))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm   Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Wolf and Wolf Dorm
Page 1 of 1