Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to Wolf and new friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Talking to Wolf and new friends Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I was walking through the courtyard with my boyfriend Wolf and with some friends that I made. Ashley Parker was the one who helped me up.

Wolf: I was walking along the courtyard with my girlfriend that I promised I wouldn't leave. I smiled at her and kissed her.

Ashley Parker: I was walking with Kaitlyn and Wolf and they were very happy with each other again.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 am

Anael was in a strangely good mood today. Well, better than usual, at least.

He had been rather distraught lately with himself, and it felt good to just let go of his problems for a while. After all, everything else seemed to fade away when Anael was drawing. It was the most relaxing sensation, as if he were born to create, and it was the best way to relieve himself of the stress that had come along with the academy life.

He was definitely his Father's son: an artist at heart.

Anael noticed several fresh shadows cast upon his page, removing his light source, and realized that they had come from some classmates in front of him. Instead of becoming angry or irritated as he normally would, Anael simply smiled and turned his eyes up towards the group standing in front of him. One of them looked vaguely familiar...

"...hello there. I...think I saw you at orientation, but I don't believe we've been acquainted. I'm Anael."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I wasn't surprised by what I've seen, when I looked up. And found his name was Anael, she smiled at him as she stood there. Hello, my name is Kaitlyn Wolf, I believe you met my boyfriend, Wolf. I pointed at my boyfriend.

Wolf: I looked up from Kaitlyn to the boy named Anael and I smiled at him and extended my hand to him, Nice to see you Anael...
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

Anael smiled warmly at both of them, firmly shaking the hand of Wolf. "Pleasure to meet you both."

Strange that the girl's last name reflected her boyfriend's first, but Anael was not one to judge by names, or by anything, for that matter. He preferred to stay out of matters that were absolutely none of his business. He tended to avoid quite a bit of conflict that way, and that was just the way he liked it. Conflict-free. Still, they were a handsome couple, and he was proud of them, in a sense. He felt happy that they'd found each other in a world that's so separated and corrupted.

Anael's happiness bubbled over into an uncontrollable grin at both of them, and he couldn't help but reveal the big news.

"...I can't keep it in...I'm just too excited! As of yesterday, I am the father of a beautiful baby girl." Such a revelation was far out of character for Anael, but he felt differently now that he was a father. Everything was so much lighter and easier to accept. People were much more approachable, and his mood was always perky and charasmatic lately.

"...in fact, I'm on my way to see her mother now. I think An said she wanted to see me about something."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I didn't say nothing, I thought about seeing this new baby girl that Anael had... Arn't you An's boyfriend? I asked him, then I looked at Wolf but to my emotion Wolf wasn't even paying attention... He was playing with his powers, I sighed and looked at him just hopefully I don't transform the 10.002nd time tonight then things would really get out of hand, but its just isn't fair... I wanted to have little lycan kids of my own but right now isn't the best time to do it either. She had classes to go to and all of the people that she almost made friends with turned on her. I started to walk towards Wolf Its nice meeting you Anael but I have to check on something, Wolf is playing with his fire powers again. I sighed again feeling sorry for myself for leaving Anael but right now I wanted to have kids and hopefully we would have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Wolf and new friends   Talking to Wolf and new friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Wolf and new friends
Page 1 of 1