Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Principal Dockson's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Principal Dockson's Office Empty
PostSubject: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Mr. Dockson: I opened my office door and there sat on the chair was a boy who was still calling for Kaitlyn's name. This is the boy I'm talking about. Do you recognize this boy Kaitlyn? I asked her, as I let her and Angela inside my office.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I went towards the boy and when I moved his hair, I do recognize him. That was Wolf, my ex boyfriend. When was he here? Okay, it was a stupid question, but I really do hated asking people like this.

Mr. Dockson: I found him outside the Academy, wet and cold this morning. I told her.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 pm

I looked at the boy and said, "Do what you'd like with him. Feed him to the..." I then remembered who I was talking to and said to the principal, "I'm sorry forgive me. Is there anything you want me to do with him?" I could think of several things to do with him. Take him in an airplane and chuck him off of it. Tie him in a bag and drown him in the lake. I had such a strong feeling that this boy was going to get in mine and Kaitlyn's ways that I wanted him out of my sight as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: What the hell do you mean by that? He's my ex for crying out loud, he came looking for me. Are you people crazy?! I said to them both, it was mean for me to say it. But shit, he is my ex and he can feel my feelings for him, that is why he came looking for me. I wanted him back.

Mr. Dockson: I was surprised by the girl's expression towards me and Angela. I looked at at Angela, and I could see the girl's eyes were as black as they could be. Then I looked at Kaitlyn as she was whispering to him. I sighed, Angela, you may leave and go to your classes. I'll take care of Kaitlyn and her ex. You are dismissed. I said to her. Then I turned to Kaitlyn, then at her ex.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I whispered to him, holding onto his hand telling him that I missed him. Then I looked up at Mr. Dockson, and he just stared at me with his sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I looked at Mr. Dockson and said, "Umm, you may not want me to leave because you see. Right now I'm using my powers to clothe Kaitlyn and if I were to walk out of proximity of her they would disappear. Now if you still want me to leave I'd be more than happy to but I'm just warning you of what would happen." I waited for Mr. Dockson's response.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Mr. Dockson: I turned to look at Angela again, WHERE THE HELL ARE HER CLOTHES ANGELA?! I yelled at her. I looked at Kaitlyn angrily.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I jumped by the yelling voice. Then without warning, I looked at my ex and his eyes were opened and he got a hold of my throat.

Wolf: WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS KAITLYN?! I yelled out.

Kaitlyn Wolf: Wolf, please its me. Please let go of me. I said in between chokes, I felt him staring into my eyes. Wolf, its me. I said, then he finally let go of me. I coughed.

Wolf: I hugged Kaitlyn and kissed her on the mouth, Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I promise you that I will not leave you again. I promised her over and over again.

Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I looked at the Principal and said, "They're back at our dorm, sir. If you'll allow both her and me to go get them I'll bring her back here as soon as we're both dressed in regular clothes." I hoped that Mr. Dockson wouldn't stay angry with me.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Mr. Dockson: I looked at Angela then back at Kaitlyn again. I give you permission to go to your dorms and go to your classes at once. Kaitlyn, I'll watch over your boyfriend while you go to classes after you get your clothes on. I said to the both and then turned to the boy named Wolf and gave him a towel.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I'll be right back honey. I've got to get dressed and I'll see you later. I gave Wolf a kiss and left with An. I kept myself quiet until we got to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I walked with Kaitlyn back to the dorms quietly, my anger fuming inside. I opened the door and said get your clothes and might as well get all your stuff because if you're going to be with him then I want to have someone else as a roommate." I looked at her sternly. Not angrily, but I was actually stung. I was just starting to like this girl and was thinking about opening up to her and then this Wolf guy had to show up and take her right from under me.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I stared at her, couldn't belived of what she said to me. But An, I know him and I'm not packing my stuff to dorm with him. If I want to pack up my stuff, I'd been dorming with him already. Its my choice of who I dorm with or not, and this is where I'll dorm and be roommates with you. And goddamit I want to be friends with you, and that's all I really want is to be friends with you and you keep pushing me away. Think about it An. I said, and then put on my clothes and left my dorm before I changed my mind and dorm with Wolf and took my books with me for classes.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

I waited till she left and then I let my tough facade break a little bit. It was a foolish thing to do but I couldn't help it. I felt torn. She was so nice yet so completely out of my reach. She liked him and I was just someone stuck in the friend zone. He ruined my life with someone I actually thought I had more with than just a one night stand. type thing. I sat down on my bed and didn't get dressed after all none of the teachers ever ratted me out even if I didn't go to class so it didn't really matter. I just sat there staring at the floor thinking about how everything had just been taken out from under me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Principal Dockson's Office   Principal Dockson's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Principal Dockson's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: