Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I jumped as I found out that I still have blood on my face, I looked at An and nodded to her. I needed to be clean before someone will notice me with blood on my fingers, hands, mouth and lips. I stood still waiting for her to clean me.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:16 pm

I held her close and began to lickher face loving the taste of the blood in my mouth. It felt so good. I then moved down her arms sucking on it every couple of inches and continuing to lick it. I then moved to her hands and sucked the blood off of her fingers as one would suck Cheetoh flavoring off of their fingers. All of this blood tasted wonderful and it appeared as if my skin became less pale. No, I wasn't a vampire but Succubi needed to drink blood as well every so often. I then looked at her breast and said, "Um, there's blood there as well... would you mind?"
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I looked at her blankly, opening my mouth to say something. But I knew better not to question her actions, I closed my mouth again and nodded again and then closed my eyes. I told myself I'm not a lesbian, and of course I haven't had sex in a while but this is important and its not sex either. So I closed my eyes and imagined that my ex was doing this, not An.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I smirked and moved my head down to suckle on one of Kaitlyn's breasts with the blood on it. I licked the blood off of it but continued to suck. I moved my hand down to her center and began to rub hoping this would give her pleasure. I then moved my head over to her other breast and sucked the blood off of that one while I used my free hand to squeeze and knead her other breast. She then moved her head up to Kaitlyn's lips and said, "Just receive. Don't give otherwise I'll stop and this is a privilege I'm giving you right now." I then proceeded to kiss her and I stuck my tongue inside of her mouth loving the taste of her lips as I continued to finger her center and squeeze her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I moaned as An done this and felt her tongue come inside my mouth, then I finally gave everything to her, allow her what she wants. I moaned as she's doing this, I felt like I'm having sex with my ex hopefully he would get to the point that he'll want me back again. I tilt my head back, and I spread my legs to let An eat me out.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

I moaned and then moved my head downward to Kaitlyn's wet center. I smirked and said, "Oh, you are so wet, bitch. Don't take offense to me calling you bitch. It's a good thing." I then stuck my tongue inside of her loving the taste of her cum. She tasted absolutely wonderful. I quickly found her g spot and flicked it back and forth with my tongue as I continued to eat her pussy. It tasted so delicious.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I moaned at this too, I really didn't mind her calling me a bitch. Then I felt her tongue as she ate me out, I moaned out louder with anticipation. OH SHIT, SUCK ME HARDER BABY! I screamed out as I let her suck me and playing with my ass. And I massaged my own boobs as she ate me, oh my god, I didn't know she was a very good eater and Wolf was good at this too. I heard footsteps coming down the hall, An, someone's coming down the hall. I said as I moaned.

Last edited by Kaitlyn Wolf on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:02 pm

I got up shocked and then shrouded us in makeshift shadow clothing. We were no longer naked and I said, "Well, that was fun. Perhaps we could do it again sometime?" I wondered if Kaitlyn would be okay with this. I would definitely like to do it again with her. I looked at her and said, "You taste really good. You know that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I looked at An and nodded, I thanked her as Mr. Dockson came into the auditorium doors and just stared at me and An both. I gulped and knew I was in trouble, but when she sees something in his eyes she knew that something worrying him.

Mr. Dockson: Kaitlyn Wolf and Angela Breeze, please come with me to the office. I said to them as I held the door to let them both out.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I finally knew that I was really in trouble and I was shaking really hard as I walked out that door and was waiting for An to come with me. My eyes were really wide, Are we in trouble, Mr. Dockson? I asked him finally.

Mr. Dockson: I looked at the new girl and shook my head and laughed. My dear girl, no of course not. Why do you think that. I asked her.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I was exaggerated at his answer. I looked at him and shook my head telling him no.

Mr. Dockson: I came to you and Angela to come with me to the office because I need you to see someone. He's keeps moaning out your name, and we have no identity whatsoever. So if you would come with me, I'll take you to him. I asked them as they left the auditorium and into his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)   Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back to School Concert (Page 2 On Rated M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Auditorium-
Jump to: