Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking on the Track Outside the Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Walking on the Track Outside the Gym Empty
PostSubject: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 am

Abigail Winters: I was walking along the track outside the gym wondering where everybody was. I hadn't met anybody since I came here. It was snowing which was not normal for this time of year but it always snowed wherever I went. I rather enjoyed it but other people could sometimes be annoyed by it. I walked along smiling as I went.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am

Okay, I had people asking me what the hell happened to me. None of their business, I mean come on. Doesn't a girl get a chance to be with their man and have sex with them all they want? I looked around, I was pretty unconcious for almost 3 and a half days, don't I get a chance to let people alone. And trust me, when I'm prego... Don't mess with me. Anyway, I was outside walking slowly and steadily on the track this morning during gym. I hated to do it, I mean what's the use of not walking when you're pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 am

I looked at the girl and walked over to her. I wondered who she was. I looked at her blankly and then said, "Hello my name's Abigail but you can call me Abby." I waited for her to respond. I wanted to make some friends here.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 am

I've looked at this girl Abby, with this blank look on her face. Okay Kaitlyn, just calm down and talk with her. I thought to myself. I inhaled and exhaled and smiled at her, Hello, my name is Kaitlyn Wolf, but you can call me Kait for short. I hated my nickname being Kait but that is what other people called me. I extended my hand out to her for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:11 am

I looked at her and shook her hand happily. My frigid skin touched her hand and it felt absolutely burning hot. I took it away quickly and said to her, "I'm sorry. I am connected with ice and snow and I'm from Antarctica so I'm sorry to say it but I can't shake your hand. It hurts too much. I hope you don't take offense to this. I really don't mean any by saying this." I hoped she wouldn't be upset by this.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

I looked at her as she touched her hot hand. Oh its fine Abby, I actually control air as my element and my boyfriend's element is fire. If you could tell this to no one, I'm pregnant. I held my breath as I said this hopefully she wouldn't tell her anything.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 pm

I smiled and said, "Okay, that's nice to know. Anyways, how do you like the winter wonderland I create everywhere I go?" Everywhere I went the snow followed me so I wondered how this girl felt about it. I did love the snow a lot so it seemed perfectr to me that this happened around me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 pm

I nodded, Its fine, and also there is something you should know too... I'm a werewolf. I shut my eyes hopefully I didn't get hit by her. I just hope she would know that I killed a boy here in the auditorium. I opened my eyes again, she didn't looked shocked. Hmm, I think that went well.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:30 pm

I said to Kait, "I don't judge people based on what they are. I judge them on what they are like and as of right now you seem like a very nice person." I smiled at her hoping she would be happy about my compliment.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 pm

I looked at her as I nodded telling her that I accept her compliment. A kick took over her, Oh, haha. My baby just kicked. I said as I put one hand on my stomach. Hmm, if it was twins then she would be so happy. But with one, she'll still be happy because she wants children in her life. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Well, I would show you my ice sculpture collection but are you okay with the coldness?" It would naturally be very cold in the area where I had my collection because otherwise my sculptures would all melt.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm

That would be great Abby, thanks! And also, cold doesn't bother me I'm hot-blooded just like a lycan. I smiled at her as I said this, then I followed her to her place to where her ice sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

I smiled and walked towards my dorm. I opened the door to it and then went over to a book case. I pulled a book out and the book case moved out of the way revealing a staircase leading downward. I walked down into the room and around was a cavelike setting with blue rocks and scattered around the area were ice sculptures of various anmals. I smiled loving the feeling of chill in the room and said, "These sculptures were once living things." I reached down and got my ice dagger out of my boot. I walked over to my work table where there was a rabbit. I slid the knife across the rabbit's fur and it turned to ice. However the look wasn't one of panic but one of just existing. I then looked at Kait and said, "Don't worry I'm not going to do this to you. You wouldn't go very well with all these animals. Besides, I don't normally do humans unless they are extremely mean. Then they get what they deserve."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

i stared at Abby unbelieveable, she turned living animals into ice sculptures, my heart almost turned to stone. It was beating really fast. Oh my God, I was about ready to puke when someone was trying to call her name. I looked behind me and there was no one there but frozen animals.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

I looked at Kait and asked, "Is something wrong? Please don't be scared of what I do. One day I'm going to be famous for this. People will pay millions for my sculptures. I can just see it now." I knew how lucrative this ability could be and was really interested in one day being rich enough to buy whatever I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

I looked at her, there were voices in my head and I put my hands up to my head and fell on my knees and screamed. It was her mother's voice GET OUT! GET OUT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK TO ME! KAITLYN, YOU ARE A TRAITOR AND YOU KNOW IT! My mother's screams disappeared, then I screamed out. MOM! I NEVER BEEN A TRAITOR IN MY LIFE AND YOU KNOW IT! I WANT TO LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND OR JUST GO TO AN ACADEMY! I looked up and there was no one there but Abby, me and her ice sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Track Outside the Gym   Walking on the Track Outside the Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking on the Track Outside the Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Gym-
Jump to: