Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

The Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

I looked at Anael and said, "I'm so happy. I really am." True, I was happy that I was now a mother but to be honest it would be a long time before I would ever want to go through that again, maybe in 25 years. Maybe then I would be ready for it again but what I went through just now was too much to go through again in any near future. For now I would be happy with just having our baby girl. I smiled and said, "Her name will be Emily. Emily Azazel." I loved that name. I thought it fit her quite nicely.

(I like the descriptions, but does she have my kind of wings? Leathery and black, oryou kind of wings? White and feathery? Or does she have a mix of both?)
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 pm

(A mix of both. Black, feathery wings. Kinda like Sephiroth.)

Anael smiled. "Emily Azazel. I love it."

The doctor came by with their child, and allowed Anael to take her into his arms. It was such a strange feeling, holding his own child. Mere days ago, the child hadn't even been a though, and now, there she lay, sleeping silently in his arms as if she had been with him the whole time. Her cheeks were rosy and full, and her complexion was moderate and tan, very similar to her father. However, her hair was dark, just like both of her parents. A part of Anael wished he could see what color eyes she had, but for now, he let her sleep.

Anael laughed quietly and whispered to An, "I'm in love with her already."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 pm

(Cool I like it.)
I looked at Anael and said, "Same here, my love. Same here." I looked at our sleeping Emily. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She was like a dark angel. Neither succubus nor angel but something in between. She would be the first princess. Our first heir to the throne but more than that. We would have to take more care of her than a normal human baby. We would have to raise her in the kindness and compassion that we both could have when we wanted to. Perhaps if when both Anael and I were King and Queen of the Underworld, perhaps then, we could create a pact between the upper world and the lower world. To be honest, I was tired of all the suffering the my father, Hades, also known as Lucifer or the Devil had caused. My first acct as Queen would be to banish him to purgatory. That alone would utterly destroy such a sinful creature as him. He was a terrible being and needed to be dealt with. It was his fault that all of us succubi were looked upon as sinful embodiment. Sure we had a stronger lust for sex than most people but a lot of us learned how to control it over the years. Not all of us were evil.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

Anael, though wishing he could hold her forever, passed Emily off to her mother to allow her a chance to hold what she had birthed into the world. The look in her eyes when her arms cradled the baby...and held her as if she were more precious than diamonds or gold...it made Anael fill with pride. For the first time since he was carved from stone...

...he felt what it was to have a family.

Anael couldn't help but stare at the small, black feathers that were peeking from a corner of the blanket. The wings appeared to be a hybrid between a Succubus and an Angel. Now that the blanket had dried them slightly, they ruffled and shuddered in the cool, sterile air of the hospital. They were a tribute to her mixed blood, and to the loving parents that bore her.

Noticing a peculiar glint in An's eye, he knew something was up. She appeared lost in thought, and it made Anael uneasy. He always wanted to know what was on her mind, despite his knowledge that this would never be a realization. Still, it would be convenient whenever she went off on a personal reverie like this.

"...something wrong, love?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am

I looked at Anael and told him, "Well, I was thinking that perhaps when we become rulers of the Underworld we can use our kindness to help create a pact between the Underworld and the heavenly world. Perhaps then we could both live in harmony." I liked the idea of this and wanted to see if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 am

Anael matched her gaze, his eyes dark and conflicted. "Believe me, I want nothing else in the world. But you must remember that the war between good and evil is evermore. I don't know if we can simply end the conflict by coming into power. Besides..." Anael looked away as his thoughts turned.

"...I know my Father. He'll stop at nothing until all denizens of the Underworld are vanquished...including me."

The idea filled Anael with fear. Now that he had turned his back on his Father, betraying him and forever relinquishing his place in Heaven, he was now next in line to take the throne of the Underworld. Ever since he had been very young, only a few decades old, he had always looked forward to living in eternal paradise, where there was no sorrow, heartache, or worries of any kind. However, now he was to be thrust into the very opposite, surrounded by everything that caused such pain.

...but if it meant he could have An...so be it.

"It won't be an easy road...but we'll have to try. I'll always be there with you."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I looked at Anael with a look of fierceness in my eyes. I told him, "I won't make the first offensive move but if he so much as lays one finger on either you or our Emily, I will attack him with everything in my power. You and Emily are everything to me now. Nothing else matters to me." I felt that he needed to know this before anything like this actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Anael nodded darkly. "Same with your Father."

Anael's heart was tense with anxiety. He was certainly happy about everything that was going for him so far, such as getting engaged to An, becoming the father of a little girl, and even becoming next in line for the Underworld's throne. However, he realized that there would be tough times ahead, and not everything would be as simple and fluid as it was now.

Things would take a turn for the worst eventually, it was only a matter of when.

Anael ran his fingers through An's dark hair casually, sitting in a rather comfortable leather chair beside her hospital bed. The doctor had allowed them to spend the night in the room in order for the child to become more comfortable with her surroundings before she could leave, which didn't bother Anael in the slightest. He was exhausted, and he was absolutely certain An was, after enduring childbirth.

A fading smile appeared on his lips as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

I fell asleep soon after Anael did with Emily snug in the hospital crib. I had a dream in my sleep though. I was back down in the Underworld conversing with my father. He was telling me that he was angry with me for being with Anael and floored that it would even come into my mind to have a child with him considering he was an angel and I, a demon, let alone actually do it. He told me that he had a task for me to accomplish if I even wanted to become the future Queen of the Underworld and that was to steal Zeus' lightning bolt and Poseidon's trident. I looked at him with shock and said, "No way." He yelled, "You will do as I command or you will die though you are immortal. I can take your immortality away from you at any point." I glared at him and said grudgingly and against my wishes, "Yes, father." He then said, "Rise, now my daughter it is time to put your task into action." Just then I woke up with the rays of the Sun in my face. My eyes were a deep black. Different from their usual brownish color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Dorms-
Jump to: