Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ability Growth 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I walked to classes and I've seen rows and rows of desks and there are 25 exact students that are just staring at me. I ignored their stares and sat down in the middle of the class and every single student whispers everytime I pass another students desk and with out warning, I tripped and every single student burst out laughing. My eyes started to turn black and I almost transformed back into the wolf again. Until this girl came up to me and glared at everyone else and they all shut up.

Ashley Parker: I walked up to Kaitlyn that fell to the floor because one of the guys tripped her. Guys, that wasn't funny at all. Now who tripped her better apologize or you'll be sent to the principal's office. I looked at Kaitlyn and squatted down and helped her up. Kaitlyn, are you alright? I asked her after I picked up her books and her bag.

Kaitlyn Wolf: I'm fine Ashley, thanks. I said to her without bursting to tears again. Why can't they be friends with me? This isn't fair, I should've been roommates with Wolf a long time ago. But right now, that is too late.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Rika: I was in the class looking at the girl who had fallen and the other girl who helped her up. I then stood up and said to the girl who helped her up, "Does she need to go to the office?" She hadn't heard Kaitlyn say that she was fine.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Kaitlyn Wolf: I turned at the girl, What the hell do you think? I asked rudely then I got up from my desk and left the classroom to go back to the dorm and find Wolf. One of my tears left my eyes and it was on my desk and left my books there. I limped towards the other side of the door.

Ashley Parker: I watched Kaitlyn left and found that Rika was talking to me. I shook my head on her question and told her to go back to her desk. She looked at the rest of her students, Now, who tripped Kaitlyn must go to the office? I asked them all.

Student 1: That was me, I will go. I piped up and left the classroom with my bags and went to the principal's office.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Rika: I went back to my desk and waited for Ashley to continue with the class. I had never been in this class before and wondered what Ashley was like. I wondered if she would be nice to me or if she would be rude like the other people in this class. I simply sat there waiting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Ashley Parker: Okay class, take out a piece of paper and write down ten things you would like to do with your power. And if you want to put more than ten, go ahead. It'll be extra credit. And there are no right or wrong answers, just do the best you can. I said to everyone, then sat down at my desk while everyone took their sheets of paper and put numbers on their papers. I looked through the door hopefully Kaitlyn would come back to class.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Rika: I got out a piece of paper and numbered it 1-10. I then wrote down
"1. Be a better fighter
2. Have a way to defend myself
3. Burn my enemies to a crisp
4. Learn more ways to attack
5. Learn how to heal with fire
6. Learn how to make clothing out of fire
7. Turn into fire
8. Become stronger with my powers.
9. Get into a job that my power can help me with
10. Learn to use a more controlled fire rather than it spreading everywhere."

I then got up and handed the list to the teacher and went to sit down again.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Ashley Parker: I looked up as Rika gave me the piece of paper, I looked up at her and said. Oh no Rika, keep your paper. Just stick it up on your wall and look at it everyday. I almost forgot, when you are done with your papers, please keep them and stick them to your dorm walls and look at it everyday just to get a better look at it. I said as I gave back Rika her paper with my power. Then the bell rang and everyone got up, Tomorrow, make sure you bring a book to read. There will be no assignments for this time of year. Thank you. I said after every single student left the classroom, everyone but Rika.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I walked up to Ashley and said, "Your class is actually a lot of fun Ashley. How'd you get them to approve such an easy class?" I wondered if Ashley would allow me to be her friend as well. I would like that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Ashley Parker: I smiled as Rika asked her of how her class gotten so easy. Trust me dear, I've been through that question before. And sometimes its hard to answer, but I'll always answer you this. And I'll ask u a question if you would like. That girl, Kaitlyn was alone since she was 13 and nobody wouldn't accept her. She has the ability to control her feelings, but doesn't know how to control her bending air and couldn't control of taking of her transformation of being a wolf. I said to her, I know it wasn't merely a question but that was all I could tell her for now. Now, Rika. Remember to bring your book tomorrow. And remember, the real fun begins next week. I smiled at her with my vampire teeth showing. I looked over at Kaitlyn's desk, and her books were piled in her bag and she forgot to grab it when she left. I sighed as I picked up her bag then I had a vision that Kaitlyn was packing her bags and fighting with Angela, the Shadow Princess telling her that she couldn't take this school any longer. She is going to find Wolf and move in with him to a nice apartment.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am

I looked at Ashley and said, "Okay thank you for telling me that." I then went back to my dorm to put my list on my wall where I would look at it every day. I wondered what we would be doing next week that would be so interesting.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 am

Still sitting there and obviously forgotten I sigh. Then I squeezed my hand and it began to glow. I waves the glowing had over the desks and they begin to float. I give the others in the room a look then put them down. I look at my list.

-1Learn how to paint with my light. 2Learn how to control my emotions. 3Learn how to heal others with my light. 4Learn how to make the light faster. 5Learn how to do things other then make things float. 6Learn how to control things once they are floating. 7Learn how not to be so nerdy and smart. 8Learn how to fly and not just float when glowing. 9Find a job other then painting I can use my powers. 10Have a way to control my light color rather then it going from pink to red to blue to green to yellow and such with my emotions.

"See ya." I say then go back to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ability Growth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability Growth 101   Ability Growth 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ability Growth 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Classes-
Jump to: